The VSTBalance remote is vital to helping you conduct safe and effective assessments. Below is a breakdown of the remote's capabilities and setup.
1. Start/Stop - Press this button to begin a test. This button can also be used to pause or play a segment during an assessment or game.
2. Rewind - Press this button to rewind to the beginning of a test segment and discard previous data.
3. Next - Press this button to skip a test segment. Please note, the assessment must be complete before skipping.
4. Up Arrow - Press this button to ascend through menu options in a dialog box. This button will also move your highlighted selection left on the resident screen.
5. OK - Press this button to choose a menu option or to save comments in the comment screen and continue to the report.
6. Down Arrow - Press this button to descend through menu options in a dialog box. This button will also move your highlighted selection right on the resident screen.
Remote Set-up and Troubleshooting
To set up the remote, plug the remote's USB dongle into a USB port in the VSTBalance computer.
Most remote issues can be solved by taking the following steps:
- Check that the remote's USB dongle is securely plugged in.
- Un-plug and re-plug the USB dongle into the VSTBalance computer
- Replace the batteries in the remote
- Restart the VSTBalance computer
- Make sure the USB dongle is clearly visible and not obstructed by additional wires/cords
If issues still persist, please contact the VirtuSense Help Desk at support.virtusense.ai.
Assessment & Training Instructions
For Details on how to use the remote for Assessments: VSTBalance Assessments
For Details on how to use the remote for Trainings: VSTBalance Training Activities