Appointment scheduler feature allows your to schedule a follow-up assessment with patients post assessment. To enable this feature, please contact your client partner for support.
Instructions to setup Follow Up Appointment
- After an assessment is completed and comments are entered, a pop-up will appear prompting you to schedule a follow-up with the patient. VSTBalance will offer a default time frame based on patient mobility:
- Low Mobility - One Month
- Medium Mobility - Three Months
- High Mobility - Six Months
- Note: Please contact your Client Partner set custom timeframes for each mobility level.
- To schedule a follow-up appointment, enter the patient’s phone number, email address, and choose the date you wish to reassess the patient.
- Select Confirm Date to use the default date.
- To pick a different date, click Change Date. This will bring up a calendar view, allowing you to pick a new date and time.
Accessing the Calendar View
The Calendar view has a month, week and day view which can be selected in the top right corner. From this view you will see all scheduled appointments. Reschedule any appointment by:
- Dragging and dropping the orange bar to the desired time in the Day or Week View.
- Move the orange bar to the day in Month view you would like to schedule for. This will automatically move the appointment to the first available timeslot on that day.
- Note: Please contact your Client Partner set custom defaults for appointment lengths and breaks between appointments.