This article will walk you through how to adjust the sensitivity for bed mode.
Step 1: In the app, tap the icon of the room where you would like to set the bed mode sensitivity.
Step 2: This will bring you to the room page. Tap “Edit Sensor Settings”
Step 3: The sensor settings options will appear with the following bed mode sensitivity levels:
- Low: Alerts after the patient is out of the bed.
- Patient can sit at the edge of the bed without the system alerting.
- Recommended for ambulatory patients.
- High: Alerts when the patient makes the movement to elevate and exit, approach the bed edge, or slide out of the bed.
- Patient can reorient within the bed without the system alerting.
- Recommended for high fall risk patients.
- Ultra-High: Alerts when the patient makes any movement past the bed edge.
- Recommended for impulsive patients.
Select the correct settings for your patient. Then tap “Review.”
Step 4: Review all the content to ensure it’s correct. Tap “Confirm.” The sensor is now monitoring the bed at the updated sensitivity level.